Mold can grow on any organic matter - from leather to ceilings to floors - that has gotten wet. It thrives in wet, warm environments especially with limited circulation - such as basements. It can also grow as a result of other water damage such as broken or leaking pipes, water heaters, or swamp coolers, or from water damage after a fire.
That's why it's important to seek professional mold removal services such as New Mexico Restoration Professionals. We can professionally dry the objects and structures of your home or building, kill and remove any mold growth, and rebuild or restore any damage that has been done.
The dangers of mold & mildew
When mildew spores are inhaled, they can cause headaches, coughing or breathing issues. Mold can cause much more serious problems, like cardiovascular and respiratory issues, migraines, joint pain or fatigue. Those with mold allergies are also susceptible to additional complications, like congestion, sneezing and eye or throat irritation.